Monday, February 15, 2010

Presidents Day!

We had a good day today. Here is what they kids did today where Todays Goal ! Jon had to have his president poster board done for today. I asked him to pick a president any president he wanted and do research on which ever president he choose. But it had to be done on Presidents day. He had the options of  written, oral, or poster report. Well he choose Abraham Lincoln.Which by the way Abe's birthday was last Friday February12. So I found it fitting he choose him.


This was a big achievement for Jon-Jon. I am so proud he actually did it. For those of you who don't know my son, he isn't a self motivator when it comes to school. My son has been diagnosed with Bi-Polar w/psychosis and ODD. So we can have some really bad days. But Since we have started using CMM Thank You Holistic Homeschooler Life has gotten better for our homeschooling time and family.

My very good friend Michelle (also known as Primal) owns that blog Holistic Homeschooler and she has turned our way of schooling around 180%. I am so grateful for her. I don't think she realizes how much she has helped our family! Doing the CMM is a life changing METHOD. We have a very structured Daily and  Weekly Goal.  I call them Goals because we strive to make sure we do them everyday. Life happens and sometimes keeping a schedule goes out the door. But at least we have one that is working and not hard to get back doing it!. I also have to give credit to my very best friend who I grew up with and as adults have had a long distance relationship Cindy (Sunset Learning Academy ) Has been homeschooling her daughters as well. She helps me find resources and neat things to receive for our children. She is  my morning coffee meeting before we get day started. With out my 2 friends I wouldn't be where I am now as a homeschooling mother. Thank you again We love you both!

Makenzee and Lileigh have been begging to have their little tent put up in there room. for a while now. Well Daddy put it up and guess where they were sleeping when I went to check on them and tuck them in. You guessed it in there tent. Guess they are camping inside.  I pray everyone is safe and has a good night.

Tomorrow I'll think of some way . . . after all, tomorrow is another day. Scarlett O'Hara

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments it helps us make our Blogging better! It's like a box of chocolates you never know what your going to get!