- January: New Years Day, we started Charlotte Mason Method with big Thank you to (Holistic Homeschooler)
- February: Started going to Wednesday Library reading (Rapides Parish library)
- March: Daddy's birthday and Saint Patrick's Day, started Girl Scout Troop
- April: My birthday and EASTER and Earth Day
- May: Lileigh Boop Boop's birthday Mother day, Memorial day
- June: Fathers day, Flag Day
- July: Makenzee birthday, Independence day
- August: National Aviation Day, Abbigale birthday
- September: Labor Day, Patriot day, Grandparents day, Constitution Day and Week, Native American Day, My wedding Anniversary
- October: POP corn month, Halloween, Columbus Day
- November: Jon-Jon birthday, Thanksgiving
- December: CJ birthday and Christmas!
My New Years resolution is not to worry about the small stuff and to work on what we have for today and make sure what we do as a home schooling family we are always exploring new things! As a mom it would be to just relax and to get more organized as well as be the momma I need to be for each child I have been blessed with. Remember make it fun always! See you Next year!
Thank you for stopping and pondering,
"For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
“An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.” Bill Vaughn