Sunday, March 21, 2010

Over View

Been kinda lazy haven't been doing any post for blog. Been super busy. I have been sewing lots of dress's for Simply Flare. There is a festival next weekend and Simply Flare is going to be there! I have been busy iron, cutting out, stitching the dress's together as well as adding the straps and ribbon bottoms. They are sure cute. My girls keep asking me when are we going to make some for them.  So I plan on going through the house and seeing what fabric or material I can use. They will look good for the summer!

Thursday we had a great day just busy and lots of interruptions. I thought we were done when I realized I forgot a couple of subject. You ask me how I did this. Here is what our Today Goals were for march 11, 2010. Well my ADHD kinda helped me skip over the list. But over all we were successful and had a great day! The girls are so enjoying learning and becoming good stewards. Jon-Jon wants to be but is so self involved he really doesn't know how or understand. But we are working on it.

Friday we did our Today Goals for March 12, 2010. We didn't do them in the morning we did them in the evening. I sewed most of day. Once this festival is over things will be back to normal! Kenzee likes to help me when I am sewing she helps with clean up and getting the dress's I need! The girls thrive to want to sew. Maybe they will make clothes for their families one day!

We took an easy week March15-19, 2010. I had to get all the dresses done  for the  Forest Hill Nursery Festival. The kids did daily scripture, math, and reading for the most part just so we didn't get to far behind.

This weekend was so busy for me. The family stayed home do to Daddy and Makenzee were sick. They are feeling better. I am so glad to know we will be back to regular Goals once again! Being of task kinda sucks.  The kids are ready as well. They have been bummed because I wasn't able to keep our daily goals up with everyday life and schooling goals. I am so glad things will be back on track. I know I am not really touching base on what we did but that's just it I was so over whelmed or consumed trying to help Simply Flare my friends business for festival.  I hope everyone is well and I will be back to let you know how our Monday was Monday night unless LIFE happens.

   "American families have always shown remarkable resiliency, or flexible adjustment to natural, economic, and social challenges. Their strengths resemble the elasticity of a spider web, a gull's skillful flow with the wind, the regenerating power of perennial grasses, the cooperation of an ant colony, and the persistence of a stream carving canyon rocks. These are not the strengths of fixed monuments but living organisms. This resilience is not measured by wealth, muscle or efficiency but by creativity, unity, and hope. Cultivating these family strengths is critical to a thriving human community."
Ben Silliman:
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments it helps us make our Blogging better! It's like a box of chocolates you never know what your going to get!