Monday, November 22, 2010

I am so Thankful

AS we come to an important Holiday at least I feel Thanksgiving is important. I feel it is our families job to instill to our child why it is important to acknowledge what we are thankful for. But it is also important to let it be know everyday of the year not just one day!

This week we are going to focus on what is important to us as a family! What can we do to make better as well as who can we help to let them know we are thankful they are here. We have a lot of people who don't have much but they are so filled with Gods love you may never know it. I just want my children to understand no matter how little or how much you have being grateful as well as THANKFUL is very important.

We will be spending Thanksgiving day with my husbands Mom Marilyn's family here in the city we live. Then we will be going to Texas to spend Thanksgiving with his Dad and Momma. We love Texas. =) I just wish we could spend time with my parents in New Mexico. Hopefully one day we will get to move to New Mexico!

1) I am so thankful for being able to worship my Heavenly Father and that he gave each and everyone of us the chance to be with him through the sacrifice of his son Christ Jesus.
2) I am thankful for my family, friends and military.
3) I am thankful for being able to home school my children
4) I am thankful for my home, food, water and clothing on our backs.
5) I am thankful for all of you for reading and commenting on our blog!
                                                           
                                                               With Gods Blessings,


O give thanks to the Lord, call on His name; make known His doings among the peoples!
1 Chronicles 16: 8



Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough. Oprah Winfrey

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments it helps us make our Blogging better! It's like a box of chocolates you never know what your going to get!