Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Talk about 2's

Well I have been reflecting on my life. I love my family and I am very thankful for them. I am very blessed to be able to stay home and home school my children. But yes, I kinda feel like that's all I am doing. Specially when kids whine whine whine and don't think they need to listen or complete their chores. But that's called staying on task and making sure they do it.

Well I have 5 children. I am very proud of them. Yes they drive me crazy and make me wonder what they heck I am doing staying home with them 24/7. The chores never end but do they ever?!?! Now mind you there are only 4 still at home! I have to say my 2 year old seems to make up for all of them!

Abbigale has a nick name and it is ABBI Bear and let me tell you it fits she is a bear. She knows what she wants when she want it how she wants where she wants. She isn't afraid of the word NO and when she gives you the evil eye makes you wonder what needs to be tied down or locked!! She thinks everything is fair game! She can beat most 2 year old with her screaming, throwing fits, throwing whatever is in her path. She is a master of finding things to smear all over walls or her self. She thinks most things are Lotion. For instance destine, Vaseline,  lotion, shampoo, soap, paint, etc. Sorry didn't have camera to get pictures but trust me you would have been amazed!  Let me tell you she can make everything look good and slimy with little effort. Abbi's favorite word is NO, Abbi do (shoe), Abbi's eat (seat), A for Abbi, I two plus more. She loves squealing in public or wait any where she is she loves to.


I am sure your wondering do they discipline this child well let me tell you yes we do. She helps clean her mess for instances she decided to paint my benches for the table GREEN plus she repainted the kids dough art. Well I did get pictures as you can see. She helped mommy clean up the green paint well I had to ask her to not help me unfortunately. She also was coloring with markers with her sister Guess she was hungry because she was eating the tips yep she was I promise. As well as smelling them up her nose and all over her face! Where do two year olds get their ideas??? No really where do they?!?!?





We went to the Library and well lets just say NO one could read to think! She made sure she made story time loud. I was so embarrassed as Ms. Faith was reading and doing her story time and songs she kept telling me she is alright don't worry. Well easier said then done. She was trying to climb the walls where books go. She at one point tried pulling off the books, laid on the book shelf rolling all over the floor. Need I say more. Here is a couple of pictures.

Yes I made this about ABBI Bear everyone needs a little time to see there is always someone somewhere that has a child worse then you. So I keep telling myself that other Momma's have a child who maybe could be worse then my 2 year old. But then I say let them come read this POST and compare!!!! I have many more stories but these are the most recent!
                                                     
                                                              God Bless,


“A two-year old is kind of like having a blender, but you don't have a top for it.”

 Jerry Seinfeld

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments it helps us make our Blogging better! It's like a box of chocolates you never know what your going to get!