Monday, January 3, 2011

What is in for New Year



Well it is the New Year and we start school today! I have been reading other blogs and I feel so disorganized. I am trying to figure out how to use the Work Box system. I am so wanting to do this but kinda over whelmed. I have 4 children still living at home. 1 child who is 2 years old need I say more! My 15 year old is a child of Bi-Polar and ODD and does not want to learn anything new. So it does at time cause problems for other 3. I wish I had my good friend living by me she is in Florida (Blessings of Man) and she is home schooling 7 YES 7... She uses the work box system and truly lives buy it. I know if she can do this I can. AAARRRGGGHHH were do I begin.

I have joined the Yahoo group Work Box as well as Yahoo group work box attachments. The ladies are all so nice. I really don't ask much I guess that's where I go wrong. But where do I find time to read every single e-mail I receive from all the groups I have joined. Let me tell you if I don't check at least once a day I have so many that are very overwhelming. I am sure your asking why doesn't she get out of groups. Well if I do that I just may miss something I can contribute to my schooling for kiddos. Yes I know your probably saying 
" WHAT A MAROON " okay I am sure it is something else was on your mind!!!

I am planning on beginning the Terrific Tiger  today for the start of New Year. We won this as a free giveaway I had mentioned it on a post called A BIG THANK YOU! We are going to plan on stretching each day out! They have it set up for daily work day 1 through day 5. But there is so many cool things to learn to cram all in one day! So we are going to dig real deep and see what we can find out about TIGERS. The girls are so excited so makes it more rewarding! I actually never heard of  Download n Go before I went to a very nice blogger site Families again and he just happen to have a free drawing going on. So I thought what the HECK why not * NOW mind you I never win *  So I did everything I needed to be eligible. Which I have done several times on other blogger sights. Oh my when I got the email I had won you would have thought it was a MILLION buck. Just the thought of getting something free was amazing to me and it was something we could use for our children schooling was the best BONUS ever. I am so thankful to both of the sites for picking Johnson Tribe. Again Thank you.

Being I am still new to blogging OK I am not pro even though I have had my blog going since last February. I have learned so much and still learning. There is still more ways to learn. As we go on with this NEW wonderful year we will strive to learn more. I would love to be able to learn how to do the giveaways. That day will be so exciting for us hopefully in future. My children are in pre-preschool, Kindergarten, 2nd grade, 8th grade. I combine as many subjects as I can so we get more out of our day and I feel like they are growing there minds with learning to explore.See not stretched to thin that I feel out of control.

I am still trying to get our Weekly/Daily goals organized. Well at least trying. So far we are going to do for this term;


    Here is a back to school Survival Kit The kiddo's should have fun with these!!!
                                                  Thank you for Pondering,
    Then he brought them out and said, “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?” And they said, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household.” And they spoke the word of the Lord to him and to all who were in his house. And he took them the same hour of the night and washed their wounds; and he was baptized at once, he and all his family.
    Acts 16:30-33

    Christians are supposed to not merely endure change, not even to
    profit by it, but to cause it.
         -- Henry Emerson Fosdick

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    We love comments it helps us make our Blogging better! It's like a box of chocolates you never know what your going to get!