Monday, January 31, 2011

Where kids can be a kid!


 I wanted to take time to share something on a positive note. We took our girls to Chuck E Cheese for all their great effort of doing their school work. The girls had a blast. They wanted to eat so we went ahead and got pizza well I ate salad bar.. Well I always forget to take camera out but we did remember to take the sketch pictures that is offered. So we wanted to share our sketch pictures sorry all no I am not vain I just wanted to have pictures with everyone. Believe it or not I hate my pictures but my family say they love having their picture taken with me. So here you go!



 I am also adding pictures in from when we went for Makenzee's birthday she had so much fun. Her birthday is July 2. So look how much the girls have changed! I hope you enjoy. Going and making memories for a couple of hours is worth spending the money. The kids really enjoy having tokens and being able to blow it how ever they want.  So cool to watch!




                                                Thank you stopping by and pondering with me,

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.
3 John 4
Other things may change us, but we start and end with family

3 comments:

  1. April, I love the pictures. Everyone looks like they are having FUN :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just had a fun time out there lastnight! Glad you had fun so did we!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great family outing I used to take my kids there on cold winter days when school kids where in school:) There aren't any in the UK that I am aware of.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments it helps us make our Blogging better! It's like a box of chocolates you never know what your going to get!